So, I guess I'm about as faithful about blogging as I am about journaling.
The grass is coming in well in the front yard, and the summer was a blast. Kael was home and we did a lot of family bonding and hanging out at home. Kael also started a part time gig as a retirement planner and we are so busy now that school is back in that we hardly see him. Which is hard in some ways, but nice in others. We miss him when he's gone, but we love the time that we have together as a family.
Noah started taking dance classes and will start to take tap dance after Labor Day. He is so excited. He also starts pre-school the day after Labor Day. We're all excited about that. I love having the chance to watch him grow when he is experiencing things outside my (over) protective wings. He is so smart and wonderful.
Belle is starting to talk a lot. She is the meanest little sweetie in the whole world. She has her Daddy and her brother wrapped around her little finger and she knows it. Momma is a bit tougher to wrap, but she's pretty easy to push over.
Things with me are good. I'm surprised by how much I wanted to say on this blog today, and how little I ended up saying. As a wrap up, things are busy, things are changing, things are good.
No comments:
Post a Comment