Amazing day today. Spent some great quality time with the family. We hauled the bikes and brand new bike trailer for the kids down to my mom's in North Salt Lake. Had a picnic with my mom, and my brother's family. After the picnic we went for a nice, long bike ride on the Legacy Trailway. About 7 miles all told. It was amazing. After the bike ride, it was back to the house for dessert and an egg hunt for the kids. Even Belle (15 months) got really into it. So much fun.
I am grateful today for the atonement, sacrifice, and resurrection of Jesus Christ. I will be forever grateful that He has paid the price for my sins, felt my pain, and loves and forgives my failings daily. His perfect example is the one I look to when in doubt, sadness, or pain. If I ever am able to show my appreciation, I will try to live up to His expectations of me.
No comments:
Post a Comment